We are seeking an experienced Product Management professional to drive the productization of our solutions across spatial computing markets, addressing market and customer needs and ensuring our solutions can be integrated with the leading players in the ecosystem.
- Define and drive the ‘go-to-market’ strategy for Ultraleap technologies into spatial computing;
- Lead the creation of new product propositions and business cases to demonstrate new ideas and features to key stakeholders;
- Deliver spatial computing pilots and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop market requirements to inform product strategy and product priorities;
- Lead lifecycle management into customer solutions.
Experience and Skill Set
- Degree in computer science or similar together with proven industry experience;
- Relevant experience in product management, solution architecture and commercialisation of new products or services;
- Significant exposure to the consumer electronics ecosystem and value chain;
- Passionate about technology with sector expertise in VR and AR;
- Proven commercial acumen and customer engagement skills;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- This position is based in Mountain View, California;
- Regular travel to our UK HQ, customer sites and events, both European and international will be required;
- Ultraleap is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.