We are seeking an Engineering Manager to lead a team of research and development engineers focused on developing cutting edge ultrasonic transducer technology.
The successful candidate will contribute to decisions that influence the product direction and carry out the day to day management of the Transducer Engineering Team.
- Manage a team of engineers with a focus on Mechanical Engineering and Acoustics
- Lead technology development decisions to meet the needs of haptic applications
- Lead planning meetings to review work achieved and plan priorities
- Keep up to date on developments in the industry and maintain awareness of IP development
Experience and Skill Set
- Strong background in Physics and related disciplines (Acoustics, Electronic & Mechanical Engineering)
- Knowledge of product development from concept through to manufacturing
- Experience of device modelling and simulation and correlation with physical results
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes related to electromechanical systems
- Occasional travel both European and international may be required